CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Butterfly Project



We are working on our butterfly garden. The darn caterpillars must have eaten part of the paper disk. I went to pull the lid off and we have large holes. The manufacture told me to lay the chrysalis on the floor of the tree house, right side up and that I do not need them hanging. My question – What is right side up? It all looks the same to me!

We also decided to add the life cycle of the butterfly in our Science Notebook. This was not a planned event. We took apart some easy readers we got on-line and cut them out (click here). Ryan also had to put them in the correct order. Ryan was the one telling me we needed to have two butterfly’s and I was like umm WHY? After he laid it out – I understood, he had the complete cycle of life. That’s my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment