CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thoughts...

I am going on my third year of homeschooling.  WOW!  Has time flown by.  I still feel at times that I have no idea what I am doing but at the same time I have a level of confidence that I did not have three years ago. I, like most homeschooling parents, don't want to miss anything.  I quickly have to refocus because I know even at public or private schools something would get missed.  I know this is what God wants for our family otherwise it would not work.  It feels odd at times, homeschooling. Many of our friends and no one in either of our families have ever gone down this road.  I keep telling myself:  God put me on the path less traveled by and he put me here for a reason.  Do not fight him just keep going until he tells you to get off!  It is hard to get off when everyone keeps climbing on.  That is what happened last year.  My oldest asked to join his brother at home.  I thought maybe this year he would want to go back to public school because he would be at the Middle School, he wants to stay home.  He wants to stay on the path less traveled.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on the homeschool lounge. You have put in a lot of work here and your site looks great. Feel free to add me on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000894213195
    I look forward to getting to know you. -Savannah

    ReplyDelete